WOWride Cycling Club aims to connect like-minded dynamic female cyclists to ride strongly together in a fun, energetic, safe environment.
Whether you’re a seasoned fondo and charity rider, an indoor spin cyclist looking to take it outside, or you just want to get out and ride, we would love to ride with you. If you haven’t signed up yet, we will ride with you next year as 2017 MEMBERSHIP is now closed.
Your WOWride Cycling Club membership (annual fee $210) includes:
- UPDATED Fashion forward technical SUGOi WOWride jersey for all members.
- Weekly group rides April –September lead by our Let’s Ride (formerly NCCP Level 1) & First Aid certified cycling coaches, a.k.a., our Domestiques. Our rides have North Shore or West Side meeting points.
- Destination rides .
- Access to WOWride leaders for local fondos – stronger together.
- Sip & Smile Launch Party with fabulous food ,wine, and views, fueled by RBC PH&N..
- “Master your Mojo” skills clinics in April &May (additional cost) lead by professional coaches.
- “Love Your Legs” Cycling Camp in Osoyoos to cycle, sip, dip & down-dog (additional cost for getaway, giggles included).
- Twisted clinics such as tire changing, nutrition, & injury prevention with a dash of fun at no additional charge.
- WOWride’s “Wined” Up Party
- Pop up surprise events organized by women for women…..join us if you can!
- Discounts on stuff we love related to road riding.
Weather & Drop-In Policies
Wet weather policy: Rides will be cancelled if it is significantly raining one hour before our scheduled start. Check our website calendar and facebook page for updates Drop-In Policy: You are welcome to drop-in on the 1st scheduled Tuesday OR Sunday ride of APRIL or MAY ONLY. No drop ins in June, July or August. BUT YOU NEED TO BE INSURED.
Already a member of Cycling BC or UCI license?
If you hold a Cycling BC license (including a BC Citizen license) and wish to drop-in, then you are already properly covered and you may attend ONE of our club rides.
Not a member of Cycling BC or any other UCI sanctioned organization?
No problem, you will just need to sign Part 1 of the Cycling BC Waiver and our forms, and you can join us for a ride.
In order to become a member or renew your membership you will need a Cycling BC License
It insures you on our rides. This license is not included in our membership fee but we have made it super easy for you – now you can buy your insurance and your WOWride membership at the same time!