Get Ready to Roll!
WOWride Cycling Club aims to connect like-minded dynamic female cyclists to ride strongly together in a fun, energetic, safe environment.
Whether you’re a seasoned fondo and charity rider, an indoor spin cyclist looking to take it outside, or you just want to get out and ride, we would love to ride with you.
To make sure everyone is having FUN and riding together, you need to be able to:
– Ride at a steady pace at a comfortable distance behind another rider
– Ride straight with balanced control while fueling and communicating
– Ride clipped in at a minimum average speed of 23 km/h for a minimum of 50km ride
Your WOWride Cycling Club road membership (annual fee $210) includes:
- NEW 10th anniversary technical Jakroo WOWride jersey
- Weekly group rides April –September lead by our Let’s Ride (formerly NCCP Level 1) & Standard First Aid certified cycling coaches, a.k.a., our Domestiques. Our rides have mainly West Side starting points with many North shore meeting points.
- Destination rides & Harrison Hots Spring weekend rides
- Welcome 10th anniversary party in April
- Master your Mojo (additional cost) lead by professional coaches
- Three clinics: Tire Change, West 8th Clinic’s Safety Day, West 4th Physio’s Strength training..at no additional charge
- WOWride leaders for some fondos
- Discounts on stuff we love related to road riding and more at West 10th Eyes, Ladysport, Precision Hydration, and Sanctuary Cafe
Weather & Drop-In Policies
Wet weather policy: Rides will be cancelled if it is significantly raining one hour before our scheduled start. Check our website calendar and facebook page for updates Drop-In Policy: You are usually welcome to drop-in on the 1st scheduled Tuesday OR Sunday ride of APRIL or MAY ONLY, BUT YOU NEED TO BE INSURED.
Already a member of Cycling BC or UCI license?
If you hold a Cycling BC license (including a BC Citizen license) and wish to drop-in ONCE COVID IS OVER, then you are already properly covered and you may attend ONE of our club rides.
WOWride Cycling Club Membership
Memberships are valid from April 1 – December 31.